Pages

.

MIRACLE STORIES - An Angel Pulled My Son From The Water






by miracles on Aug.31, 2007, under Angel Miracle Stories, Children Miracle Stories, Divine Intervention

A few years ago,a friend and I took our boys swimming at a local beach.  It was a very hot day so the beach was very crowded.  As the boys went out into the water, my friend and I sat nearby talking to each other but keeping a close eye on the boys.
A few seconds later we looked back out to check on them and I didn’t see my son.  I got up and went closer to the water to see if I could see him in the large crowd of swimmers.  What I saw next was the most frightening sight I’ve ever experienced.
My son had gone too far out into the water and was drowning.  Every time he would come up he scream for help.  Not being able to swim myself, I felt completely helpless as a mother.  I began to yell for the lifeguards but no one seemed to hear me.

Finally, a tall man with long hair and a beard appeared carrying my son out of the water.  I was so happy my son was safe I grabbed him from the man and hugged him as hard as I could.

When I turned around to thank the man, he was gone and no one but my son and I seemed to have seen him.  To this day, we still believe that was an angel who pulled my son from that water.  My son says he looked a lot like Jesus.
Thank you God for saving my sons life.

This miracle story was submitted by “A.K.” in OH.


No comments:

Post a Comment